to infinity and beyond
I always wanted to do a nail design that resembled outer space. I finally created this group of star clusters.
This is completed using the sponge technique. You can use any make up sponge or break up any sponge. I break them up very tiny ...small enough to pick up with tweezers. I used white, yellow, pink, and blue acrylic paints. You get acrylic paints from any craft store, or where craft supplies are sold.
1. paint your nails black
2. using the sponge and white acrylic paint, sponge across the nail diagonally.
3. using the sponge and yellow acrylic, sponge directly on top of the white
4. using the sponge and pink, sponge as close to the yellow border as possible
5. using the sponge and blue, sponge as close to the pink as possible.
6. using white again, take a dotting tool, or something pointy like a toothpick, create clusters of dots (stars) around the outer edges of the color scheme.
Please comment and let me know what you think!
FOLLOW MY SISTER BLOG FOR MORE NAIL TUTORIALS @http://nailsbydatgirlbg.blogspot.com/